Be a part of our team!
- Local: Johanesburg
- Position: driver
- Level education: grade 12
Requirements: professional with capacity to drive long hours and travel regularly, professional who is qualified with code 14 and with PDP professional driving permit (driving permit must be at least 3 years old), three years experience in driving heavy vehicles, valid professional driving permit.
Language: conversation in Afrikaans and fluency in English required.
Desirable Skills: knowledge of traffic laws and the area, good interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team, residing in the city or surrounding area, leadership skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Comply with times and procedures and safety regulations and correct use of resources,
- Collect the documentation for the delivery, Check list the truck and follow route to destination,
- Check the truck and the load before going out on the road,
- Safe operation of the truck, use of seat belts, no use of electronic equipment, no smoking
- Return of returned products, empty containers, undelivered invoices,
- Comply with 5s standards for a clean, safe and orderly workplace,
- Report to work with all applicable PPEs,
- Make the shift change in the timetable punctually,
- Report daily activities in the System provided
- Unloading at the distribution centre,
- Make the return check list for distant journeys.
Fadel seeks to ensure that all its employees work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment, whether based on race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation.
For this position please send your CV to: email@example.com
With the subject: Driver
Características da Vaga